|Town of Mukwa|
|E8514 Weyauwega Road
New London, WI 54961
TOWN OF MUKWA
July 21, 2014 6:00 p.m.
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Chairperson calls meeting to order. Pledge of Allegiance. Roll call of officers. It is understood, that in Accordance with Town of Mukwa Ordinance 10-05, this Meeting will Adhere to Robert’s Rules of Order. Notification of this meeting was given to the Press on July 11, 2014 and the Final Agenda was posted in the three designated places on July 18, 2014.
1. Approve: June 16, 2014 Monthly Town Board Meeting Minutes
2. Treasurer: Monthly Treasurer’s Report
3. Budget/Vouchers: Approval and Payments of Vouchers 25190 through 25215, dated June 17, 2014 through July 21, 2014, and Direct Withdrawal of Social Security, Medicare & Federal Taxes of $1,149.70; and Wisconsin (Quarterly) Withholding of $245.17, for a total of $107,264.84. Showing of Hands for Public Forum – Keep Subject and Question Brief.
4. Town of Mukwa Residents – Five Minute Public Forum
5. Plan Commission-Lee Shaw Chairman: (a)Plan Commission Chair Monthly Report; Next Meeting Scheduled : TBD - 6:00 p.m. & held at the Mukwa Town Hall.
6. Building Inspector Report
7. Animal Control Officer/s: (a)Animal Report Forms; (b)Citation Letter/s Issued in Past Month
8. CO2 Emissions – Phil Nolan
9. Operator License Approval: Julie Gorges – Hucklberry Acres, Inc.
10. Assessor Contract: Approval & Signatures
11. Discontinuing Street Lights-Northport; Hwy 54 & Cty Trk X: Follow-up to June Board Meeting
12. Roads: (a)Monthly Report; (b)Equipment-Report/Repairs/Purchases Needed: (c)Ostrander Road Project Update; (d) Annual Road Viewing Update; (e)Sale of: Surplus Tires; V-Plow; Sander; Old Truck Plow Frame; (g)Discussion on Snow Removal Contracts
13. Waupaca County Zoning & Other Meetings: Attended: (1)July 1st – 8:00 a.m. Transportation Policy Conference-Green Bay Upcoming: (1)August 21st – 6:30 p.m. Waupaca County Towns Association Meeting-Manawa
14. Brush Landfill-E9052 Cut-Off Road: Dates: Open from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. the following Saturday’s: August 16th; September 13th; October 4th & 18th
15. Elections: (a)Partisan Primary-Contact Clerk Zielinski to Register to Vote or to Obtain an Absentee Ballot;
16. Correspondence Received:
17. Motion to Adjourn
/s/Jeannette Zielinski, Municipal Clerk POSTED: July 18, 2014 Published: New London Press Star-Legal on July 17, 2014
DON’T FORGET TO LICENSE YOUR DOG!!
The owner of a dog more than 5 months of age on January 1st of any
Posted: December 6, 2013