TOWN OF MUKWA
E8514 Weyauwega Rd., Northport Phone/Fax 982-9890
October 20, 2014 6:00 p.m.
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Chairperson calls meeting to order.
Pledge of Allegiance.
Roll call of officers.
It is understood, that in Accordance with Town of Mukwa Ordinance 10-05, this Meeting will Adhere to Robert’s Rules of Order.
Notification of this meeting was given to the Press on October 10, 2014 and the Final Agenda was posted in the three designated places on October 17, 2014.
1. Approve: (a)September 15, 2014 Monthly Town Board Meeting Minutes;
(b)October 5th Special Town Board Meeting Minutes
2. Treasurer: Monthly Treasurer’s Report
3. Budget/Vouchers: (a)Move Funds from Building Permit Account to Building Inspector Account; (b)Move Funds to the Town Hall/Garages Lights/Electric Account; (c)Designate Funds Received from Sale of Scrap Metal; (d)Approval and Payments of Vouchers 25289 through 25324; dated September 16, 2014 through October 20, 2014, and Direct Withdrawal of Social Security, Medicare, and Federal Taxes of $837.70, and Wisconsin Quarterly Withholding of $266.35; for a total of $33,449.65.
Showing of Hands for Public Forum – Keep Subject and Question Brief.
4. Town of Mukwa Residents – Five Minute Public Forum
5. Plan Commission-Lee Shaw Chairman: (a)Plan Commission Chair Monthly Report;
Next Meeting Scheduled : TBD - 6:00 p.m. & held at the Mukwa Town Hall.
6. Building Inspector Report
7. Animal Control Officer/s: (a)Animal Report Forms; (b)Citation Letter/s Issued in Past Month
8. DNR Warden: Kaitlyn Kernowski
9. Operator License Approvals: (a)Wolf River Trips & Campground – Brittany Hogan
(b)Bean City Bar & Grill – Teena Thurber
10. ThedaCare Medical Center-New London: Gold Cross Ambulance Contract
11. Discontinuing Street Lights-Northport; Hwy 54 & Cty Trk X: Follow-up to September Board Meeting
12. Roads: (a)Monthly Report; (b)Equipment-Report/Repairs/Purchases Needed:
(c) Snow Removal Contracts;
(d)Sale of: Surplus Tires; V-Plow; Sander; Old Truck Plow Frame;
(e)Implements of Husbandry;
(f)Fahrner Asphalt Follow-up;
(g)2015 Road Projects Discussion to Prepare Bids
13. Waupaca County Zoning & Other Meetings: Attended: (1)Sept. 23rd- Wisconsin Towns Association Budget & Finance Workshops-Ripon; (2)Oct. 1st-Wolf River Preservation Meeting-Fremont Village Hall; (3)Oct. 8th-Waupaca Cty. Hwy. Dept. Annual Meeting-Larrabee Shop; (4)Oct. 16th-Waupaca Cty. Traffic Safety Commission Meeting-Fremont
Upcoming: (1)Nov. 13th-Waupaca Cty. Town’s Association Meeting-Manawa
14. Elections: General Election-November 4th - Contact Clerk Zielinski to Register to Vote or to Obtain an Absentee Ballot;
15. Correspondence Received:
16. Motion to Adjourn
/s/Jeannette Zielinski, Municipal Clerk
POSTED: October 17, 2014 Published: New London Press Star-Legal on October 16, 2014
TOWN OF MUKWA RESIDENTS
2014 LANDFILL DATES
The Landfill on Cut-Off/Hutchison Road
will be open the following Saturday’s - from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
April 26th August 16th
May 10th September 13th
May 24th October 4th
June 14th October 18th
YARD WASTE MUST BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM BRUSH
OR IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED – NO GARBAGE IS ACCEPTED
An Attendant is available for assistance.
Questions: Contact Clerk Zielinski at 982-9890 or clerk @mukwa.us
If you have a lot of brush & would like to drop off at another time,
Please contact Chairman Jim Curns at 982-2168 or
Supervisor Matt Manske at 982-2812
DON’T FORGET TO LICENSE YOUR DOG!!
The owner of a dog more than 5 months of age on January 1st of any
year or 5 months of age within the license year, shall annually, or on
or before the dog becomes 5 months of age, pay the dog license tax
and obtain a license. Dog licenses are due by April 1st of each year.
After that date, there will be a late fee of $5.00 per dog, plus the cost
of the license. THERE ARE NO FORMS TO FILL OUT BUT:
Three things to remember:
1. Send or bring your rabies certificate.
2. $3.00 for spayed/neutered -- $8.00 if not
(dog fees must be a separate check)
3. A self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of the
license (tag), and your rabies certificate.
Mail or Drop Off: Treasurer, Brenda Grove,
E8514 Weyauwega Road, New London, WI 54961
Posted: December 6, 2013