|Town of Mukwa|
|E8514 Weyauwega Road
New London, WI 54961
TOWN OF MUKWA
Looking for two (2) people to serve on Town of Mukwa Planning Commission. For information contact town clerk at email@example.com or 920-982-9890 or Lee Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-982-9800.
TOWN OF MUKWA
April 15, 2013 6:00 p.m.
MONTHLY TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Roll call of officers.
It is understood, that in Accordance with Town of Mukwa Ordinance 10-05, this Meeting will Adhere to Robert’s Rules of Order.
Notification of this meeting was given to the Press on April 7, 2013 and the Final Agenda was posted in the three designated places on April 13, 2013.
1. Approve: March 18, 2013 Monthly Town Board Meeting Minutes
3. Budget/Vouchers: Approval and Payments of Vouchers 24591 through 24641, with Exception of Void Check #24595; dated March 19, 2013 through April 15, 2013, and Direct Withdrawal of Social Security, Medicare & Federal Taxes of $1,827.82, and Wisconsin (Quarterly) Withholding of $698.73, for a total of $36,927.64.
Showing of Hands for Public Forum – Keep Subject and Question Brief.
5. Plan Commission-Lee Shaw Chairman: (a)Plan Commission Chair Monthly Report; (b)Approve Members/Terms;
6. Building Inspector Report
7. Animal Control Officer/s: (a)Animal Report Forms; (b)Citation Letter/s Issued in Past Month; (c)Approve & Sign: Annual Stray Animal Boarding Contract with Wolf River Veterinary Clinic (WRVC)
8. Approve-Operator License: Brooklyn Ann Larsen-Northport Convenience Center
9. Rob Ferg-Hwy 54: Conditional Use Permit-Add to Existing Building
10. John Faskell-Faskell Road: Conditional Use Permit-Construction of Wetland Scrape
11. Brenda Freeman-Bean City Road: Conditional Use Permit-Mobile Home
12. Jodi Treichel-Food Concessions-Request Permit/Approval
13. Roads: (a)Monthly Report; (b)Equipment-Report/Repairs/Purchases Needed; (1)Grader: Repair/Sell/Trade; (c)Transfer Town Half of Beckert Road to City-Update; (d)Flease Road – Mark Flease: Town Vacate Flease Road; (e)Set Annual Road Viewing Dates
14. Waupaca County Zoning & Other Meetings: Attended: (1) March 23rd – Wisconsin Towns Association District Meeting - Ripon; Upcoming: (1)April 18th – Waupaca County Traffic Safety Commission Meeting-Waupaca; (2)April 19th – Fahrner Asphalt/Maintenance & Preventative Care Seminar-Menomonee Falls; (3)May-Wisconsin Towns Association Town Officials Workshop – Various Locations.
15. Annual Meeting: Tuesday, April 23rd at 7:00 p.m.
16. Annual Medication Take-Back Day: Saturday, April 27th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at all local Police Departments.
17. Correspondence Received:
18. Motion to Adjourn
POSTED: April 13, 2013
NOTICE TOWN OF MUKWA RESIDENTS
POSTED: March 16, 2013